Mobile App Solutions
Mobile is one of the most effective communication media in today’s market. Mobile users are increasing at the pace of light and inevitably they are becoming more comfortable with mobile applications. CLD is focused to make you connected with the millions of smart phone users who are downloading mobile applications right at this moment.
Whether you're an individual with a distinctive app idea, or an enterprise aiming to reach your target audience and drive your market share through Custom App development, porting a web application to mobile or designing your WAP site, we will listen to your needs and nurture your ideas through our process and bring the world to your fingertips.
What we do…
Customized Offshore Mobile App Solutions across the globe and offer agile development teams endowed with the latest technology experience.
- iPad, iPhone, Android, Blackberry, Windows, Palm and Symbian Native Apps
- Device Optimized Web Apps
- Device Based Client Applications
- Integrations with Enterprise Applications
- Delivery, Deployment and Support
- Mobile Application Porting/Migration
How we do…
Being a professional app development company, we are expert in creating flexible and user-friendly applications from scratch and are always ready to go an extra mile to satisfy clients’ app need. We cherish & nurture long term symbiotic association with all our clients and partners.
We will carry your business concept through our IDLM Methodology.
- Brainstorm Concept and its features
- Evaluate existing applications
- Finalize overall scope
- Estimation and Analysis
- Storyboarding and Prototyping
- Simulator/ Device Testing
- Memory Usage and Performance Testing
- Integration and Load Testing
- Submission to Device Application Distributor
- Application Acceptance Support
- Configuration Management
- Support and Enhancements
- Usage Pattern and other Stats Analysis
- New OS Support
Platforms we cover…
We have a pool of strong and experienced developers who have implemented solutions across mobile platforms including iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry, Windows Mobile, Symbian, J2ME, BREW and Palm OS. Variety we serve…
Our expertise are but not limited to following types of mobile apps:
- Location Based Applications
- Health and Fitness Applications
- Multimedia and Entertainment Applications
- Audio and Video Applications
- Social Networking Applications
- Travel and Weather Applications
- Business Productivity Applications
- Enterprise Application Extensions
- CRM, Distribution, ERP, Logistics, EMR
- Mobile Books, News, Dictionaries Applications
- Custom Applications and Utilities
- SMS, Phone, Bluetooth Solutions
- M-commerce Solutions
Social Networks / Web 2.0
Due to the widespread use of Internet applications in businesses, companies find the need of transition of websites from an isolated source of information to an in-depth, integrated content, interactive and functionality. This phenomenon is known as Web 2.0, a new methodology in creating platforms that are responsive and interactive like a client-server application.
Many companies face the challenge of developing their product showcase featuring Web 2.0 engineering enhancements to stay ahead of the competition. We, at CLD, can help companies meet their Web 2.0 engineering needs by integrating various technologies, including J2EE, .NET, Open Source tools, XML, RIA-based APIs, Database Skills and other Web 2.0 tools needed in Web 2.0 engineering enhancements. We provide skilful Web 2.0 engineering solutions that can meet comprehensive needs of any company.
- Social Networking, Wikis, Communities, User Generated Content and Personalization
- AJAX-based APIs to provide interactive GUIs
- Professional Flash Animations and Rich Internet Applications (RIA) using Flex
- Blogs, RSS, and other Feed-based Mechanisms
- Rapid prototyping by using Ruby on Rails (RoR)
- Agile methodology to reduce time to market and to provide shorter release cycles
- Website operations, performance tuning and analytics including trends, usage patterns
- Payment gateways, transaction processing, security verification
- Audio/Video Streaming, podcasting